Looking for a trampoline for sale to bring your kids years of joy for years to come? Swing Set Paradise offers only the lowest prices on all Trampolines. We carry JumpSport and Vuly and will ship to your house for FREE! JumpSport Trampolines have been around since the beginning and have led the way in the industry for innovation and safety. Safety nets were first used on JumpSport and since that time that have developed and patented numerous safety innovations.
Pictured here is the top of the Jump Sport line – the JumpSport Elite 14′ to purchase or to see other trampolines offered click here: JumSport Full Trampoline Line Click HERE!
The 14ft JumpSport ELITE PowerBounce has all of the features of our Standard ELITE models plus:
32 Dual-Spring PowerBounce™assemblies with adjustable Power-Cams™ for best performance & customization. It allows your system to grow with the ability of its users, providing a more powerful bounce that is configurable to three increased levels of performance.
- Engineered for safety with our patented StagedBounce™ Technology
- Rich Dark Blue Powder Coat Finish
- Frame Pad is Thick, Dark Blue 21-ounce PVC outer covering with a full width, 1 inch thick, gym-quality EPE foam core
- Sturdy frame rail is made of heavy-wall steel tubing for rugged durability
- 15 year Frame Warranty
- Internally mounted safety enclosure net – easier and faster to assemble than the standard 380 enclosure – features our patented
- Unforgettable™ overlapping entry
- Designed with safety in mind, the trampolines and safety enclosures work together and are only sold together as a unitized system
About the PowerBounce™ System
PowerBounce system improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. Jumpsport PowerBounce Elite is the only single-bed trampoline that can be adjusted for different age, weight, and skill levels.
PowerBounce system uses JumpSport’s patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages–the top, middle, or bottom setting.The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, which significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.