For the Do-Yourselfers! Plan-It-Play brings you a whole line of Swing Set & Playset kits!
The Plan-it-Play Frontier is the newest addition to the Plan-it Play family of kits. This massive playset features two levels, one at 5 feet and the upper at 7 feet. The lower deck is 4ft. x 6ft. wide and the upper is 6ft. x 6ft. wide with 7ft. of head clearance. The playset is easy to modify and fit almost any slide combination. All of which are available through Swing Set Paradise. Plan-It-Play’s patented two-piece swingbeam bracketing system makes installation quick and easy. Compatible with all Plan-it Play add-on kits (rockwall, monkey bars, etc.). Comes with instructions for easy assembly and includes directions for all add on’s (slide, no slide, swing beam with or without, picnic table, benches, ect.)
*Lumber is NOT included. Approximate lumber cost $500.
*Slide Not Included.(See Product Specification for slide details & images.)
Bonus features include:
* Wide entry area from the lower level to upper level, almost 6 feet!
* Instructions for adding a picnic table and benches.
* Instructions for building with or without slides.
- Fort Hardware (electro-galvanized)
- Swingbeam A-frame bracket and hardware (electro-galvanized)
- ladder brackets with hardware
- One trapeze bar with plastisol coated bar
- Two Belt Swings
- 6 iron ductile swing hangers and spring clips
- 2 removable marine grade vinyl tarps
- Step-by-step 3D illustrated manual
•Electric drill w/ philips head bit
•1 ¼” spade bit
•7/16″ standard drill bit
•5/8″ standard drill bit (6’x 6′ forts)
•Socket wrench w/ 9/16″ deep socket